Innovation Award: Call for Submissions Now Open!
Nominations are now being accepted for the Information Technology Certification Council’s (ITCC) Innovation Award. This annual award serves to recognize leadership initiatives that have positively impacted your company or the IT certification industry. If you or someone you know has added value to a product, service, or initiative within industry, we encourage your submissions!
- Implementation of an innovative test, process, or service within the past two years
- The product, service, or initiative must produce value for one or more stakeholders within the IT certification industry, such as, but not limited to:
– Increased security of a test
– Resulted in a new method for evaluating competencies
– Improved convenience or market access to your certification program
– Enhanced the respect and demand for certified professionals
- Open to companies and individuals in the IT certification industry (ITCC membership is not required)
Participants must write a brief abstract of 1,000 words or less responding to each of the questions in the application and a follow-up presentation with an interview will take place if the submission is selected as a finalist.
Nominations will be accepted through Friday, January 5, 2018. The award presentation will take place at an ITCC event gathering during the ATP Innovations in Testing Conference in San Antonio, Texas in February 2018.
For application information and to learn more on the process, please download the information page.
Have questions about your membership? Want to learn more about other members of the group? Interested in getting more involved? Contact ITCC HQ for more information and support!